lager backend for Ybot chatrobot

Mark Phillips mark at basho.com
Thu Feb 7 12:49:27 EST 2013

Hey Alex,

On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 9:40 AM, Alex toyer
<anotherworldofworld at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Mark,
>
> It's initial release of lager_ybot_backend and at that moment it sends to
> chat only [error] messages, yes it can be both annoying and a configurable
> at one time. I think it can be useful sometime...

Thanks for the info. For the record, I wasn't saying it wouldn't be
useful. To the contrary, I think it's a great tool and wanted to get
some best practices out there for those who might want to use it. :)

Thanks again. Keep up the good work and let us know how it's running in prod.

Mark