Nightly Prune

Chad Engler Chad.Engler at patlive.com
Thu Feb 7 14:20:13 EST 2013

I'm writing the prune script in Node, and the dates are stored as int timestamps so that isn't an issue.

I was under the impression that secondary indexes only worked on the LevelDB backend, we have a solid write throughput (maybe 10ish writes per second) and very little read (aside from the prune). Would we see significant performance degradation by switching from Bitcask?

-Chad