Riak and host names

Deepak Balasubramanyam deepak.balu at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 06:15:29 EST 2013

Hi folks,

After trying a couple of configurations, I'd recommend using a VPC on EC2.
I decided to share my experience with a wider audience and wrote about it
on a blog post <http://deepakbala.me/2013/02/08/deploying-riak-on-ec2/>.
The post details (among other things) why VPC can make your life much
easier. Thank you again for all your suggestions.

Is there a Riak wiki that I can contribute this information to ? It would
be easier for users to choose between deployment solutions if they know
what options are available.

Thanks
-Deepak