MapReduce JavaScript function arguments.

rkevinburton at charter.net rkevinburton at charter.net
Fri Feb 8 14:04:09 EST 2013

Looking at the documentation on Basho I think that the arguments for a
JavaScript Map and Reduce function are pretty well detailed. But one
detail still eludes me. All of the samples show raw data in the
database. I was wondering if I put JSON serialized objects into the
database if I can access the members of the object like:

        v.values[0].data.myField

Where myField is a field of the object that I put in the database as
JSON. In other words can I assume that the JavaScript will deserialize
the JSON object?

Thank you.