Implicit calls to ListKeys?

Kevin Burton rkevinburton at charter.net
Sat Feb 9 23:19:33 EST 2013

One more question I have some code that specifically lists the keys in a
bucket. I am using Corrugated Iron so I get the warning:

*** [CI] -> ListKeys is an expensive operation and should not be used in
Production scenarios. ***

Then because again this is a test/development environment I am explicitly
removing the bucket. I get this same warning again and from what I
understand this is to be expected.

So I run this code with different data sets and every once and a while I get
two or three of these warnings again. Other than ListKeys and DeleteBucket
what other calls in CorrugatedIron implicitly call ListKeys and would
trigger generating this warning again?