Implicit calls to ListKeys?

Jeremiah Peschka jeremiah.peschka at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 00:09:39 EST 2013

ListKeys is only invoked during RiakClient.ListKeys,
RiakAsyncClient.ListKeys, RiakClient.DeleteBucket, and
RiakAsyncClient.DeleteBucket

If you're seeing this 2 more times, it could happen because the warning is
issued on both the Trace, Debug, and Console -
https://github.com/DistributedNonsense/CorrugatedIron/blob/master/CorrugatedIron/RiakClient.cs#L612

---
Jeremiah Peschka - Founder, Brent Ozar Unlimited
MCITP: SQL Server 2008, MVP