Implicit calls to ListKeys?

OJ Reeves oj at buffered.io
Sun Feb 10 05:01:27 EST 2013

Retries are done at a lower level, so you won't see the message once for
each time CI retries for you. if you retry yourself, then yes you'll see
the message more than once. I doubt very much it's an obscure .NET thing.
It's more likely that it is being called through a code path that you don't
know you're calling.

OJ Reeves
+61 431 952 586
http://buffered.io/