Implicit calls to ListKeys?

OJ Reeves oj at buffered.io
Sun Feb 10 05:05:58 EST 2013

> There must be another.

If you look at the code you'll see the ListKeys and StreamingListKeys are
the only two functions that make the call to write this debug output.
DeleteBucket has to list keys to know what to delete, so it calls ListKeys
first.

If you can provide a code sample that generates this output twice where
there is only one visible call I would be happy to fix the problem.

OJ

> I am only calling ListKeys and DeleteBucket. Each once, so I expect to see
> this warning twice. Which I do most of the time. But occasionally I see
> this warning 2 or 3 more times.  Is it possible that there is some kind of
> recursion going on that triggers this call?****
>
> ** **

OJ Reeves
+61 431 952 586