Secondary index maintenance

Jon Meredith jmeredith at basho.com
Wed Feb 20 09:21:54 EST 2013

To expand on that answer a little. The two functions you mention just work on the client side riak object you've retrieved over the PB API.   You still have to store the updated object.  There aren't specific calls over the PB interface to adjust 2I metadata.

Which http API are you referring to?

Jon

Sent from my iPad