Secondary index maintenance

Christian Dahlqvist christian at basho.com
Wed Feb 20 09:30:30 EST 2013

Hi Theo,

The Riak HTTP client for Erlang uses the 'riakc_obj' from the PB client to represent records. You can therefore use any utility functions available there to manipulate metadata. The HTTP client for Erlang does however currently not support secondary indexes [1], meaning that these will not be parsed nor sent when getting or putting an object.

[1] http://docs.basho.com/riak/1.3.0rc4/references/Client-Libraries/#HTTP

Best regards,

Christian