2i: url encoding/decoding of index names/values

Age Mooij age.mooij at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 04:42:54 EST 2013

I know, that's the reason why I thought it was probably best to encode the values coming in because otherwise I would have to reject any value coming into my client if it would contain spaces or (especially) commas.

Unfortunately an index fetch (url encoded both name and value) will then never match. How do you encode the index fetch URL in such a way that it matches encoded values?

Age