Riak - low throughput

Christian Dahlqvist christian at basho.com
Thu Feb 21 09:37:51 EST 2013

Hi,

Does this mean that you are using a single connection to each node in your test? If this is the case I would recommend increasing the number of threads as Dmitri Zagidulin recommended in his response in order to get better throughput.

Also, what is the size of the objects you are writing?

Best regards,

Christian