[ANN] Riak 1.3 Released

Simon Effenberg seffenberg at team.mobile.de
Thu Feb 21 11:00:59 EST 2013

Cool!

But now I see this WARNING:

WARNING: ulimit -n is 1024; 4096 is the recommended minimum

but I created a /etc/default/riak file setting ulimit -n to 30000 and
also a

cat /proc/<pidof beam.smp>/limits shows the 30000

did I do something wrong?

Cheers,
Simon

--
Simon Effenberg | Site Ops Engineer | mobile.international GmbH
Fon:     + 49-(0)30-8109 - 7173

Mail:     seffenberg at team.mobile.de
Web:    www.mobile.de

Marktplatz 1 | 14532 Europarc Dreilinden | Germany

Geschäftsführer: Malte Krüger
HRB Nr.: 18517 P, Amtsgericht Potsdam
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Kleinmachnow