Tuning a Riak cluster.

Kevin Burton rkevinburton at charter.net
Thu Feb 21 21:43:40 EST 2013

How strict is this "Under no circumstances should you have more than one VM
(one logical node in a Riak cluster) on the same physical hardware" rule? It
doesn't fit my situation but there has to be some leniency because Riak has
to work in a cloud and you are not guaranteed that your provisioned VM will
be on different physical hardware than the other nodes.