ANN Welle 1.4.0 is released

Mark Phillips mark at basho.com
Thu Feb 21 22:08:30 EST 2013

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 12:11 PM, Josh Kamau <joshnet2030 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I will... My usecases require durability and strict consistency.

Ah. I see. At the risk opening up a CAP-themed Pandora's box, can you share
the specific needs around consistency? Riak's scores high mark's in the
durability area, and we're always keen to learn where we fall short on
consistency at the use-case level (short of "Riak is eventually consistent;
I need traditional consistency guarantees").

Any specifics you can provide?

Mark
twitter.com/pharkmillups