Tuning a Riak cluster.

Kevin Burton rkevinburton at charter.net
Fri Feb 22 04:49:42 EST 2013

Ok I suspected as much. This will give me more ammo when requesting more resources. Thank you.
Now, back to the original question. Given that the physical hardware is taken care of. What parameters are most important when tuning a cluster. Again for arguments sake assume the same 4 node cluster with a read-write ratio of about 75 percent.