32bit package status going forward

Kenji Rikitake kenji.rikitake at acm.org
Fri Feb 22 20:14:07 EST 2013

I've been running Riak in 32bit environments (FreeBSD 8/i386, Ubuntu
12.10/x86), but in either case, I build from the source. I think Describing
the tuning requirement and other caveats in the docs.basho.com site will
be sufficient for the users who have to use Riak on the 32bit environments.

Regards,
Kenji Rikitake
Disclaimer: I am an employee of Basho Japan KK, a Basho Technologies company.

++> Jared Morrow <jared at basho.com> [2013-02-22 15:23:15 -0700]: