Understanding read_repairs

Sebastian Cohnen sebastian.cohnen at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 10:01:35 EST 2013

Can you confirm that the PR didn't made it into 1.3.0? It was closed about two four weeks ago...

I think I'm hitting the same issue here. In one project I'm using last write wins and the read repair count is ridiculously high. I'm hoping that this might also help reducing the latency problem we are seeing for the 99th+ percentiles of requests.