Minneapolis/St. Paul: time to duck and cover

John Daily jdaily at basho.com
Mon Feb 25 17:45:09 EST 2013

Riak users in Minnesota rejoice: winter may linger for another 2-3 (or 4 or 5) months, but Basho is bringing pizza and beer to help you drown your sorrows.

Next Tuesday the 5th, 6pm at DevJam Studios[0], Basho will be holding the first Twin Cities Riak Meetup[1] to talk about the 1.3 release[2], RICON East[3], and anything else that sparks your fancy.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions, and if you have any interest in giving a talk about your use of Riak at a meetup, please drop me a note. We're always looking for interesting use cases and war stories.

Thanks to DevJam for making their space available, and we hope to see you there.

[0] http://devjam.com/
[1] http://www.meetup.com/Twin-Cities-Riak-Meetup/events/106353292/
[2] http://basho.com/introducing-riak-1-3/
[3] http://ricon.io/