Expiring keys

Deepak Balasubramanyam deepak.balu at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 11:24:57 EST 2013

A bitcask backend will allow you to set expiry for keys. Using multiple
backends allows expired and persistent keys to co-exist. I searched the
riak user list and fished out a thread discussing
this<http://riak-users.197444.n3.nabble.com/Key-Expiry-in-Riak-td2613293.html>.
Let us know if that is what you want.

Thanks
-Deepak