Lost keys

Pavel Kirienko pavel.kirienko.list at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 06:27:45 EST 2013

Hi everyone,

I have some inaccessible keys in the cluster.
My setup is the following: 3-node cluster with Riak 1.2, backend is
LevelDB, N=3, other settings are mainly default ones. Riak Control says
that there is nothing to worry about, and every node is accessible all the
time.

There is a script that puts 1 000 000 keys to the initially empty Riak and
Redis during few hours. That script uses official Python client.
The problem is: Riak lacks 7 keys that are located in Redis.

It seems to be not okay, so maybe there is something I need to fix? What
additional info may become useful to isolate the problem?

Thanks in advance,
Pavel.