Lost keys

Reid Draper reiddraper at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 10:58:03 EST 2013

Hey Pavel,

Sorry to hear you're running into trouble. Here's a couple of things that will help us help you out:

Can you provide some more info, or code used to load Riak and Redis? What version of the Python client are you using? Have you tried retrieving the missing keys with another client, or even curl? Is it possible that 7 of the writes to Riak failed, but you handled the python exceptions in your application code? Have you modified the Riak app.config or bucket properties, perhaps with things like `r` and `w`? To rule out any disk errors, you can also provide us with your leveldb logs (feel free to send these off-list), and we'll take a look:

# depending on your platform, your data dir may be somewhere else
sort /var/lib/riak/leveldb/*/LOG >all_LOGs
# ... then tar/zip it.

Thanks,
Reid Draper
Software Engineer, Basho