Why did not delete the key.

Jordan West jwest at basho.com
Wed Jan 2 14:50:52 EST 2013

Hi Jason,

What client are you using to communicate with Riak (e.g. riak-ruby-client,
curl, etc)?. Based on the description of what you are seeing, I suspect you
are reading a tombstone value (which is written when a key is deleted,
later that key will be physically removed during a compaction process). To
the client a tombstone and not found should be treated as the same result.

Hope that helps. Cheers,

Jordan