Ripple file attachments

Ariel Valentin ariel at arielvalentin.com
Mon Jan 7 22:35:01 EST 2013

Thanks for the reply.

I recently learned about carrierwave, which does not have a dependency on activerecord. I think am going to give that a try. I don't like the idea of having embedded documents in this case but rather a reference to a value in a separate bucket.

I will RTFM when I get a chance but is 4MB a magic number? What happens when an entry exceeds that size?

Thanks,
Ariel
---
Sent from my mobile device. Please excuse any errors.