[ANN] Ruby Client v1.1.1 Release

Sean Cribbs sean at basho.com
Thu Jan 10 16:05:10 EST 2013

Hey riak-users,

Today we released the Ruby Riak Client (riak-client gem), version
1.1.1. The only change from version 1.1.0 was a fix for older
patchlevels of Ruby 1.8.7 (before p315) that had a bug in Net::HTTP.
We encountered this bug when testing the upcoming Riak 1.3 release on
Ubuntu 10.04LTS, which has a maximum Ruby version of 1.8.7p249. If you
are on one of those old versions, it is definitely recommended to
upgrade to a later patchlevel or Ubuntu release and avoid this bug
altogether.

Cheers,

--
Sean Cribbs <sean at basho.com>