Java riak-client 1.0.7 build with dependencies

Brian Roach roach at basho.com
Fri Jan 11 13:55:21 EST 2013

Daniel -

We publish to maven central, and most people simply use maven to pull
down our jars as well as their dependencies.

As a convenience to people who aren't using maven I also used to
upload the compiled .jar as well as a "fat jar" that included all the
other dependencies to the github "downloads" section of the project
but unfortunately I just noticed / found out they discontinued that
feature so ... they're missing. Sorry about that!

I just uploaded the "fat jar" to S3 - you can grab it via

http://riak-java-client.s3.amazonaws.com/riak-client-1.0.7-jar-with-dependencies.jar

With all that said - you can also download just the .jar files from
maven central directly.

http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cga%7C1%7Criak

The client depends on the protocol buffers jar so you'll need both.
You'll then also need all the jars we depend on and any dependencies
they have.

Thanks,
Brian Roach