regarding: riakc_pb_socket:search

Harald Lapp harald.lapp at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 05:06:23 EST 2013

hi,

i would like to ask, if there are really no ideas about my issue. is
sorting with "riakc_pb_socket:search" supposed to work? is there anything i
can do, to track down the problem and / or do you need some more
information from me?

thanks!

harald

--
http://www.pixelio.de/
Deine kostenlose Bilddatenbank für lizenzfreie Fotos