Riak Node Failure

Pavel Kogan pavel.kogan at cortica.com
Mon Jan 14 15:55:06 EST 2013

Hi Matt,

Thanks for your feedback. The node was back after some time and then
crashed again and again, probably something became corrupted.
I solved it by brute force - (a) Forced remove of node from the cluster (b)
Delete of all files under bitcask and ring folders of node (c) restart of
node (d) add node to cluster from Riak Control.
Now it is ok.

Thanks,
  Pavel