Using the Local Client from a riak-attach session

Derek Sanderson zapphutz at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 17:51:56 EST 2013

Digging deeper into Erlang Map Reduces, I'm trying to test one out via the
local client, but I cannot find an example of providing a 2i along with the
bucket (instead of bucket alone, or bucket + key list) when I run things
from the local riak client in the erlang vm when you attach to a running
node.

Does anyone have an example of how to accomplish this? I assume it's
something simple, but I cannot find any examples of this.

Thanks in advance for the help