Multiple 'database' in Riak

Jeremiah Peschka jeremiah.peschka at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 12:26:27 EST 2013

That really depends on what you hope to accomplish.

If you want both applications to have the same performance characteristics,
then go with option 1.
If you want the fun of troubleshooting two applications to figure out why
one application is having performance problems, go with option 2.

Is there any reason you can't use different bucket names to run a single
riak cluster?

---
Jeremiah Peschka - Founder, Brent Ozar Unlimited
MCITP: SQL Server 2008, MVP