Multiple 'database' in Riak

Jimmy Ho jho at jimmyho.com
Sat Jan 19 13:05:56 EST 2013

I see..

So we'd trust developers (well, just me at the moment), not mess the other
app up?
As one can say, add a link to an /*app1*.user/johnsmith  to
/*app2*.posts/peterpan
by mistake?

Different scenario, what about uat vs prod?
I suppose a separate cluster would make good sense?  ie, 2 x 10 node
cluster, buckets prefixed by app ?

Jimmy.