Multiple 'database' in Riak

Guido Medina guido.medina at temetra.com
Sat Jan 19 16:20:08 EST 2013

We have a similar scenario, but for a different purpose, N developers,
each developer PC add a prefix to the keys base on the host, with that,
we can use on the development env the same 5 nodes cluster without
conflicting between each other or overwriting anyone else's data, so far
mistakes are only make when developing, that's what tests are for right?
Also, if he is talking of 1 or 2 applications a couple of clusters could
be easier, but if he is about to grow to 10 or 20, and every customer
doesn't handle the same amount of data, would a whole cluster be worthy?

Hope that helps,

Guido.