how to reset a cluster

Brian Sparrow bsparrow at basho.com
Mon Jan 21 10:16:13 EST 2013

Hi Kathleen,

Deleting the ring and data directories after running 'riak stop' will wipe the node of all state and data. By default, the backend data and ring directories are within the riak data directory(noted in app.config). Running and "rm -rf /path/to/data/dir" once the node has been stopped will do the trick.

Let me know if you have questions.

--
Brian Sparrow
Developer Advocate