riak-dt

Petter Egesund Petter.Egesund at boklink.no
Fri Jan 25 09:02:10 EST 2013

Hi

I would like to use Riak, but counters is a must in this project. They are so handy :-)

I tried to build the riak-dt, but the build-system seems broken. I get this when i do make devrel:

ERROR: generate failed while processing /Users/petter/erlang/riak/rel: {'EXIT',{{badmatch,{error,"luke: : Missing application directory."}},
         [{rebar_reltool,generate,2,[]},
          {rebar_core,run_modules,4,[]},
          {rebar_core,execute,5,[]},
          {rebar_core,process_dir0,6,[]},
          {rebar_core,process_dir,4,[]},
          {rebar_core,process_commands,2,[]},
          {rebar,main,1,[]},
          {escript,run,2,[{file,"escript.erl"},{line,741}]}]}}

Any clues?

The riak-dt does also seem a little bit forgotten - no commits in a couple of months. Is it still planned?

Cheers,

Petter