riak-dt

Sean Cribbs sean at basho.com
Fri Jan 25 13:44:08 EST 2013

Petter,

riak-dt is a prototype that we felt was workable enough to release but
has not been updated for changes in the upcoming Riak 1.3 release. For
the 1.4 cycle and beyond, we're investigating some other approaches,
including turning Riak KV into a CRDT.

The error you see is because the reltool.config includes the luke
application which is being removed for 1.3. Removing the luke-related
lines from rel/reltool.config will resolve the issue.