Riak-CS-Control

Guy Morton Guy.Morton at bksv.com
Mon Jul 1 02:14:58 EDT 2013

Also, I just found this - riak-cs-control... None of the install/config documents I saw previously mentioned it, or that it should be configured, or how. It seems to control the web interface referred to in my last email...

Where is the most up-to-date info about Riak CS and how to set it up? I am trying to set it up on Debian squeeze and I'm still floundering. I seem very close to having it working, but not quite. It's a bit frustrating! Is it just me, or is it complex to get working?

--
Guy Morton
Web Development Manager