Riak-CS-Control

Christopher Meiklejohn cmeiklejohn at basho.com
Mon Jul 1 02:26:54 EDT 2013

Hi Guy,

Here is a good video introduction to configuring Riak CS Control:

http://basho.com/getting-started-with-riak-cs-control/

Let me know if you run into any specific issues and I'm happy to help.  I'm also lurking in the #riak room on Freenode (nick: cmeiklejohn) if you need further help (any of us should be able to!)

- Chris

--
Christopher Meiklejohn
Software Engineer