Can't create a user

Guy Morton Guy.Morton at bksv.com
Mon Jul 1 02:38:09 EDT 2013

Is there anyone you know in Melbourne Australia who might be able to help us?

I'm sure all my issues are config related, and maybe exacerbated by the fact that I am setting up a single node and the docs seem often to assume you have more than one? So it gets confusing how it should be configured, just to get started with a single node.

--
Guy Morton
Web Development Manager