[ANN] Yokozuna 0.7.0

Ryan Zezeski rzezeski at basho.com
Mon Jul 1 11:46:15 EDT 2013

Riak Users,

Today I'm excited to bring you the 0.7.0 release of Yokozuna.  It includes
some new features such as an upgrade to Solr 4.3.0, isolation of index
failures, one-to-many index-to-buckets relationship, and map-reduce
support.  There is also a performance improvement in index throughput.
 Along with several bug fixes.  See the release notes for more detail.

https://github.com/basho/yokozuna/blob/master/docs/RELEASE_NOTES.md#070

Once again I have forgone the EC2 AMI.  Only a source package is available.
 You can find instructions for installing on the INSTALL page.

https://github.com/basho/yokozuna/blob/master/docs/INSTALL.md

For those that have been using Yokozuna.  The one-to-many change is a
breaking change.  Creating an index no longer implicitly indexes the bucket
with the same name.  Two steps must be performed.  FIrst you create the
index as before.  Second you add a bucket property 'yz_index' whose value
is the name of the index you wish to index that bucket under.  There is an
example in the README.

https://github.com/basho/yokozuna#creating-an-index

-Z