[ANN] Yokozuna 0.7.0

Ryan Zezeski rzezeski at basho.com
Mon Jul 1 12:50:22 EDT 2013

Yokozuna supports protobuff already.  It uses the same protocol as current
Riak Search so it is currently limited to that feature set.  It should
"just work".  However, currently, if both Riak Search and Yokozuna are
enabled then Riak Search will handle all queries.

Are you asking in regards to CorrugatedIron by chance?

-Z