[ANN] Yokozuna 0.7.0

Jeremiah Peschka jeremiah.peschka at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 13:08:03 EDT 2013

You got it. After pushing 1.4 out the door in a few days, we're considering
adding in support for switching out Riak Search for Yokozuna.

Your use of cURL (the most full featured Riak client EVAR™) made me curious
whether or not there was support for PBC yet within your yokozuna code.
I'll hit you up directly should I run into any weirdness.

---
Jeremiah Peschka - Founder, Brent Ozar Unlimited
MCITP: SQL Server 2008, MVP