Riak-CS-Control

Guy Morton Guy.Morton at bksv.com
Tue Jul 2 03:36:18 EDT 2013

Hi Chris

The video didn't include any information that I hadn't figured out. My problem is that I can't get it to work. I get the nice riak-cs admin page in my browser on port 8000 but it shows no users (perhaps reasonable because I only have succeeded in creating a single user so far - the admin user) and the create user function fails (with the error previously mentioned).

I've sent you my config files, though since then I've tried what feels like a thousand variants all to no avail. If the config is wrong enough riak-cs won't start, and when it does I can't do a thing.

I'm sure Riak cs is a great product, once it's set up! I just don't seem to be able to get over that hurdle.

--
Guy Morton
Web Development Manager