http access to Riak objects

Sanjeev Neelarapu sanjeev.neelarapu at citrix.com
Tue Jul 2 08:32:26 EDT 2013

Hi,

Could someone help me in providing http access to objects stored in the bucket?

I have Riak and Riak-CS installed on a linux machine. Created bucket and pushed some files to the bucket using s3cmd. However downloading the objects using http URL is failing.

Following is the object path stored in the bucket "imagestore":
s3://imagestore/template/tmpl/1/5/centos56-x86_64-xen/centos56-x86_64.vhd.bz2

Could anyone specify the way to download it using http access?

ACL on the bucket:

[root at Rhel63-Sanjeev ~]# s3cmd info s3://imagestore
s3://imagestore/ (bucket):
   Location:  us-east-1
   ACL:       admin: FULL_CONTROL

Thanks,