Riak-CS-Control

Christopher Meiklejohn cmeiklejohn at basho.com
Tue Jul 2 10:59:01 EDT 2013

Hi Guy,

Can you try changing cs_proxy_host and cs_proxy_port to the same values as cs_hostname and cs_port?  Right now, it's configured for localhost and a port that Riak CS is not listening on.

I believe you are experiencing the same issue as outlined here:

https://github.com/basho/riak_cs_control/issues/31

- Chris

--
Christopher Meiklejohn