Riak-CS-Control

Christopher Meiklejohn cmeiklejohn at basho.com
Tue Jul 2 20:38:26 EDT 2013

Unfortunately that error doesn't really provide any additional information useful for debugging.  We've got an issue filed in GitHub to get that replaced with something more meaningful (and not a crash dump).  This will be addressed for the next release.

What's happening here is that the S3 command to the Riak CS cluster is failing for some reason; to rule out a Riak CS Control vs. Riak CS/stanchion configuration issue, can you try to retrieve the user listing manually using a S3 tool (in the same manner that the UI does)?

You can find information about retrieving the user listing here:

https://github.com/basho/riak_cs/wiki/User-Management

- Chris

--
Christopher Meiklejohn