http access to Riak objects

Hector Castro hector at basho.com
Wed Jul 3 12:59:05 EDT 2013

Sanjeev,

Is your goal to have the resource be accessible via query string
authentication, or just publicly accessible? Asking because your
example URL contains the query string authentication parameters.

http://docs.basho.com/riakcs/latest/cookbooks/Authentication/#Query-String-Authentication

Either way, I attempted to reproduce your steps locally and could
download the file from CS via curl. Can you take a look and see if I
did anything differently?

https://gist.github.com/hectcastro/5920366

--
Hector