changing riak-cs server hostname

Guy Morton Guy.Morton at bksv.com
Tue Jul 9 01:52:29 EDT 2013

Hi guys

I have a riak-cs server I've successfully got working using s3.amazonaws.com as the hostname. I'm using host files to access it form my local machine. What do I need to do to change the hostname?

I want to be able to use both Amazon S3 and RiakCS, you see.

regards

--
Guy Morton
Web Development Manager

This e-mail is confidential and may be read, copied and used only by the intended recipient. If you have received it in error, please contact the sender immediately by return e-mail. Please then delete the e-mail and do not disclose its contents to any other person.