Riak consistency state hook

Evgeniy Shishkin evgeniy.shishkin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 09:09:35 EDT 2013

Hello gentlemen!

Lets say we have a cluster of 6 machines. Somewhere in time 3 machines (A
part) got separated from 3 other machines (B part). After that I did some
commits on B part (w = 3, handoff occured).

Later the network partitioning has gone. A and B parts are now connected
again. One of consistency mechanisms will start to do its job to make DB
consistent.

1. Do I have any chance to be acknowledged when this consistency thing will
finish its job?

2. More generally, do you think that such mechanism might be useful for end
users?

Thank you for your effort.

Evgeniy.