Riak consistency state hook

Todd Tyree todd at basho.com
Tue Jul 9 09:46:14 EDT 2013

Hello Evgeniy,

The consistency mechanisms, Hinted Handoff, Active Anti-Entropy (AAE) and
Read Repair, all occur automatically.  You can get an overview  of the
Hinted Handoff progress using `riak-admin transfers`.  If you need more
detail, you can parse the cluster logs and look for the entries related to
Hinted Handoff and AAE.  As Read Repair is done on a per-request basis, it
is not logged.

Hope that helps,

Best,
Todd