Migration from memcachedb to riak

Guido Medina guido.medina at temetra.com
Wed Jul 10 05:09:14 EDT 2013

Hi Edgar,

You don't need to compress your objects, LevelDB will do that for you,
and if you are using Protocol Buffers it will compress the network
traffic for you too without compromising performance or any CPU bound
process. There isn't anything special about LevelDB config, I would
suggest you to try the Riak defaults which will work for 95%+ of the
cases, start from there and see how that works for you.

HTH,

Guido.